top of page

1:11 project Group

Public·6 members

When I needed to create a web application for my startup, I was faced with the issue of estimating the cost of the project. This was a challenge because I wanted to get an accurate price and not waste time on long negotiations. In my search for a solution, I came across an innovative tool from GetDevDone that promised instant https://getdevdone.com/blog/introducing-our-groundbreaking-ai-tool-for-instant-project-cost-estimation.html project cost estimation using artificial intelligence. Using this tool, I quickly filled out the necessary project information - from functional requirements to technical specifications. I didn’t have to wait long: AI analyzed my data and provided a detailed estimate of the cost of developing a web application. It was amazingly convenient and saved me a lot of time. Thanks to this tool, I could immediately assess the impact of various parameters on the final cost of the project, which helped me balance functionality with budget. Now I understand which aspects of my project require more attention and which can be optimized to reduce costs.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page